The Terra greenhouse was intended for the industrial cultivation of crops at farms and peasant holdings.
Width of the greenhouse is 5.0 m. Area of covered ground depends on the length of the greenhouse and for minimal length of 4.2 m is 21 m². Height of the installed frame is 3.7 m. Required length of the greenhouse is provided by purchasing of extra packages «Insert» and adds 2.1 m to the base length .
The frame of the greenhouse is made of galvanized iron 1 mm thick and is to be assembled with screws, nuts and washers.
The greenhouse is fixed on the ground without foundation by digging special frame endings or on a fundament using cleater angles. The type of fixing is determined by a buyer. The kit includes everything you need to mount the covering.
The greenhouse may be completed with covering on buyer’s request. To cover the «BASE» (4.2 m length), 15 sheets of 2100x3000 mm cellular polycarbonate and 2.5 m of one-piece polycarbonate connecting profile are required. To cover each «INSERT» (2.13 m length), 4 sheets of 2100 x 3000 mm cellular polycarbonate are required.
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments across Canada and the US are between $250 and $450.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most residential greenhouse orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.