Approx Size: 10' × 19.5' × 8'
Picture the tree fort from your childhood hidden in your own backyard. A vibrant garden filled with lush greenery and new life. A cocoon where plants soar indoors regardless of the weather outdoors.
Explore your creative side with a Planta Sungrow Greenhouse.
One of the strongest greenhouses in the world: heavy-duty materials, more weather-resistant, and with a decade-long warranty.
- New door window handles and metal trims
- Comes with two doors (one at each end).
- Wind resistant up to 65 mph for those living in gusty climates.
- Withstands a snow load (light snow) of up to 6 feet (75 psf), and 3 feet of packed snow making it perfect for areas with harsh winters.
- Made with a heavy-duty galvanized steel frame and 6 mm double-wall polycarbonate panels.
- Bell-shaped design - the wind, snow, and hail just slide off the sides.
- Extendable beyond 100ft - so you can expand your greenhouse when you're ready.
- Maintenance-free means more time to focus on your garden.
- 10-year warranty because our greenhouse is undeniably durable.
- Access to our closed Facebook group to connect with and learn from other greenhouse owners.
The Planta Sungrow 20 was designed with the backyard farmer in mind. The quality materials allow for 3 or 4 season gardening of beautiful flowers, delicious fruits, and vegetables in most areas. Not to mention, the attractive and sleek design adds a stunning element to your backyard.
Exact size: 118.1 x 94.5 x 238.56 inches
The reliable rust-resistant steel frame is strong enough to withstand the most extreme climates, regardless of where you may live. So feel confident knowing that your garden will continue to thrive in a safe and solid environment that will stay standing for years to come.
- ESELKE S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdaya jewel on my property
so far I love it, I am planning a season of growing for 2023
- CNChristie N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoGreat greenhouse
Four stars because of instructions…..
The greenhouse itself is great.
I bought the extension kit as well as two ventilation windows.
However, the instructions were a nightmare. I highly suggested looking up the online instructions with videos. The written ones are far too confusing and the pictures are hard to determine which sides are what….
Have not endured a winter with it yet but it has withstood two severe wind storms that took out large trees and power for days, so I’m happy with the wind tolerance.
We installed it on a cement footing with pea gravel inside for proper drainage and added stability.
So far so good!
- CBClaude B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBest green house from the best company!
This is perfect for the serious gardener who is looking for the best quality and an excellent choice to extend the growing season. This green house is sturdy and durable . The instruction are easy to read and follow. Customer support is flawless and thanks to Paulette for the excellent customer service!PGPlanta Greenhouses Canada1 month ago
Thank you for sharing a picture of your Planta Greenhouse. We appreciate your review!
- MVMike V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation IndianaRated 5 stars10 months agoIt is like being transported to the tropics!
With the greenhouse I am able to have tomatoes, and peppers that I grew myself. Also, I am able to propagate my flowers. Even though the temperature may be in the single digits outside, when I walk into the greenhouse, it is a balmy 71 degrees. It is like being transported to the tropics!
Our buying experience from Planta was great. Everyone we dealt with was very nice and able to answer all of our questions. We had the greenhouse shipped to Columbus, Indiana and picked it up at the trucking terminal. No issues.
A friend of ours that owned a nursery business years ago said he wished he could have purchased greenhouses made like this one when he was in business. He was very impressed. Our entire neighborhood has thoroughly enjoyed this project. I'm not sure who enjoys the greenhouse the most, my wife or me.
To someone considering purchasing a greenhouse, I’d say - don't wait until you are in your sixties and contemplating retirement. Do it now! you won't be sorry.
- CACharles and Holly T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation Nova ScotiaRated 5 stars10 months agoIt looks great and functions well
We grow vegetables, fruits and flowers in our Planta Greenhouse. The spring season wasn't extended for us, because the greenhouse wasn't finished until late May 2021. We were still picking tomatoes in November, and have some herbs that are overwintering in the greenhouse. This year we will have a much earlier start to the growing season. The greenhouse is great and functions well.
We had a good experience buying the greenhouse. We had to call several times with questions and found the staff very helpful.
We are very pleased with our purchase and have recommended it to others. We were in Covid-19 lock-down when we erected the greenhouse. Except for delivery of the gravel and construction of the 6"x6" base, we were able to build it ourselves. We fastened the base to the gravel using multiple lengths of rebar. The greenhouse frame was fastened to the base with 3"x3" angle aluminum pieces cut using a radial arm saw and aluminum cutting blade. The pieces were fastened to the frame with rivets, and to the base with stainless steel screws. It's very solid. We don't worry about the high winds.
We bought the self-opening windows and would recommend them. We also installed a self-watering system for when we are away.
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments across Canada and the US are between $250 and $450.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most residential greenhouse orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.
The package for Sungrow 20 10' × 19.5' × 8 ' consists of the following boxes:
|L, (in)||W, (in)||H, (in)||Weight,(lbs)||Quantity|
|Planta Base 1||62||11||3||46||1|
|Planta Base 2||50||15||3||73||1|
|Planta Base 3||40||5||3||44||1|
|Planta Polycarbonate base||83||44||3||40||1|
|Planta Polycarbonate Extension||83||44||2||20||2|