The Planta Sigma Urban was created for spirited gardeners working with compact urban and suburban spaces. This greenhouse is ideal for 3 or 4 season gardening, so you can harvest homegrown fruits and vegetables throughout the year. Our Sigma collection focuses on sturdy construction and spacious design, bringing heavy-duty greenhouse engineering right to your backyard.
The tough galvanized pipe frame is rust-resistant and built to last. It's strong enough to handle moderate to severe weather conditions, keeping your garden protected throughout the seasons.
The greenhouse comes with:
- two doors
- two manual windows
- the option to install multiple windows.
This greenhouse is particularly comfortable to work in throughout the day due to the end-to-end ventilation and the unique 7ft roof height.
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments across Canada and the US are between $250 and $450.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most residential greenhouse orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.
The package for Sigma Urban 10' × 13' × 8 ' consists of the following boxes:
|L, (in)||W, (in)||H, (in)||Weight, (lbs)||Quantity|
|Sigma Base 1||80||41||7||73||1|
|Sigma Base 2||76||20||2||77||1|
|Sigma Polycarbonate Base||83||44||3||55||1|
|Sigma Polycarbonate Extension||83||44||2||20||1|