Farmer "Alpine" 50 by Planta is designed for commercial cultivation of agricultural crops in farms. The frames are made of a special galvanized proﬁle and have an arched shape. It consists of arched girders which are connected by purlins and end structures.
Farmer "Alpine" 50 is 25′ wide, 48′ long and 12.5′ high. It can be equipped with a tambour, which helps conserve heat. Farmer "Alpine" 50 can be installed with a foundation or directly on ground by digging the foundation pillars in. Side vents can be installed with either manual or automated electric drive.
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments across Canada and the US are between $250 and $450.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most residential greenhouse orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.