The 2-in-1 Phoenix Greenhouse Heater & Cooler is a sophisticated system designed to help plants thrive during the summer and nurture and protect them from the chill during the winter months.
The heater features three distinct output levels (1.0 kW, 1.8 kW or 2.8 kW) and a high tech precision thermostat that allows for uncomplicated temperature control between 32°F and 79°F (0°C and 26°C).
As gardeners move into the warmer months, the Phoenix also boasts a silent and powerful built-in fan that will provide cool air circulation throughout your greenhouse. For those in colder areas, this feature can also be used in conjunction with the heater.
The state-of-the-art technology developed for this system guarantees that there will be no energy-wasting temperature peaks. In addition, the focus on higher ventilation ensures that the temperature in the greenhouse will be evenly distributed and consistently maintained at the optimal level.
Manufactured from high-quality rust-proof steel, the Phoenix Greenhouse Heater & Cooler is splashproof and durable and is an investment your garden will benefit from for years to come.
Please note: This powerful Heater & Cooler uses a NEMA 6-20P plug and requires a unique 240V outlet. This detail ensures that the circuit matches the electrical needs of this device, guaranteeing your heating system works efficiently and saves power in the process. For those who don’t have this set up in their homes, we recommend contacting a local electrician who can help you connect this wall plug.
|Weight||5.5 lb / 2.5 kg|
|Delivery Time||2-3 days|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||16 x 8.7 x 13" / 41 x 22 x 33 cm|
|Fan power||53 W / 180 BTUs|
|Air circulation||460 m³/h|
|Maximum heat output||2800 W / 9554 BTUs|
|Maximum power input||13 A|
|Power connection||240 V, 60 Hz|
|Temperature scale||32-79 °F / 0-26 °C|
|Positioning||Floor-standing / Hanging|
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments across Canada and the US are between $250 and $450.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most residential greenhouse orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.