Approx Size: 10' × 13' × 8'
Imagine having a place in your backyard constantly brimming with life, no matter the season. A garden where you can harvest juicy tomatoes and crispy cucumbers long after the heat of summer has faded. A secret oasis that envelops you in toasty warmth and shields you and your plants from the harshness of the colder months.
One of the strongest greenhouses in the world: heavy-duty materials, more weather-resistant, and with a decade-long warranty.
- New door window handles and metal trims.
- Comes with two doors (one at each end).
- Wind resistant up to 65 mph for those living in gusty climates.
- Withstands a snow load (light snow) of up to 6 feet (75 psf), and 3 feet of packed snow making it perfect for areas with harsh winters.
- Made with a heavy-duty galvanized steel frame and 6 mm double-wall polycarbonate panels.
- Bell-shaped design - the wind, snow, and hail just slide off the sides.
- Extendable beyond 100ft - so you can expand your greenhouse when you're ready.
- Maintenance-free means more time to focus on your garden.
- 10-year warranty because our greenhouse is undeniably durable.
- Access to our closed Facebook group to connect with and learn from other greenhouse owners.
The Planta Urban Sungrow was thoughtfully created for the smaller urban and suburban backyards. The greenhouse is perfect for 3 or 4 season gardening, so you can expect multiple harvests throughout the year. The structure is designed with heavy-duty materials that are strong enough for commercial farming but compact and affordable enough for the backyard gardener.
Exact size: 118.1 x 94.5 x 159.86 inches
Rest assured knowing that the sturdy steel frame is rust-resistant and is tough enough to withstand the most extreme weather conditions, keeping your garden safe and sound, regardless of the climate where you may live.
The greenhouse comes with:
- two doors
- two manual windows (one above each door)
- the option to install multiple windows.
The end-to-end ventilation combined with the tall 8ft roof height makes this greenhouse very comfortable to work inside throughout the day.
- DNDale N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoSungrow Urban
Absolutely love it!! Our plants are thanking us. Lol. Looking forward to spending time in the greenhouse this winter.
- LWLenora W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation IdahoRated 5 stars3 months agoWonderful!
I love it!
- SCScott C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoHurricane survivor!!
We are loving our greenhouse.
It took some damage during hurricane Fiona but it’s still intact.
The end walls were beginning to blow apart during the storm, but I was able to go out in the 150km winds and brace it.
I’m thinking if you made the brackets in the end wall a little thicker as well as the door catches you could easily up your wind ratings.
I was amazed when I woke up the morning of the storm to see it still in our yard honestly.
I’ve been speaking very highly of your product ever since.
- GMGayle M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation AlaskaRated 5 stars10 months agoI'm so glad I found a company
I got my greenhouse in 2021, and grow tomatoes, basil, cucumbers, peppers, beans. Because of the greenhouse, I was able to start earlier and extend the growing season into the fall longer. Also, the tomatoes and cucumbers produce more and get taller inside a greenhouse instead of outside in this climate. My favorite thing about having a greenhouse is that I can grow so much high-quality, tasty food in it. That I can go out in my bathrobe in the morning if I want to, to pick a fresh tomato. That I can spend hours of time in there weeding or trimming or watering or fertilizing, even until late in the night (the sun doesn't set here in mid-summer until midnight), it's so therapeutic.
If someone is considering purchasing a greenhouse, I’d say be prepared for some head scratching while putting the kit together (although the videos were a great help). Definitely have a friend help, it takes at least two people to put it together. Understand that there will be added costs if you want to put the greenhouse on a base. In my case, I opted for constructing a one-foot high base out of cedar as the outer perimeter, with cedar planter boxes inside as a part of the base. It was very pricey, owing to high price of cedar lumber and hiring of a professional to do this part. If you don't put it on a base but rather straight onto the ground, you will still need to put your plants into pots or construct boxes for them inside the greenhouse. Also consider ventilation and heating needs. The…
- TPTerry P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation WisconsinRated 5 stars10 months agoTons of fun learning
We installed our greenhouse in May 2021 & we grow tomatoes, peppers, flowers etc. It has been tons of fun learning, and it extended my growing season. Can’t wait to start my seedlings! My favorite thing about this greenhouse is it’s strength.
We had an excellent buying experience & if I had to say something to someone considering purchasing a Planta Greenhouse, I’d say Do it! Buy the biggest you can and watch the videos before you begin to assemble. Don't be afraid to call Planta for help if you need it.
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments across Canada and the US are between $250 and $450.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most residential greenhouse orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.
Greenhouses for Ontario
The package for Sungrow Urban 10' ×13' × 8 ' consists of the following boxes:
|L, (in)||W, (in)||H, (in)||Weight, (lbs)||Quantity|
|Planta Base 1||62||11||3||46||1|
|Planta Base 2||50||15||3||73||1|
|Planta Base 3||40||5||3||44||1|
|Planta Polycarbonate base (6mm)||83||44||3||40||1|
|Planta Polycarbonate Extension (6mm)||83||44||2||20||1|