Approx Size: 10' × 19.5' × 7'
Imagine a garden filled with life yet untouched by time. A space where you can harvest heat-loving vegetables while a piercing winter storm is raging outside the door. A stable environment where vine-ripe tomatoes and succulent strawberries will thrive. A lovely quiet space to spend away from work, kids, and the chores of life.
Strong and spacious: long-lasting construction, weather-resistant materials, and roomy design.
- Wind resistant up to 65 mph for those living in gusty climates.
- Withstands a snow load of up to 3 feet (32 psf)
- Made with a heavy-duty galvanized pipe frame and strong polycarbonate panels
- Arched shape - so the wind, snow, and hail just slide off the sides.
- Extendable beyond 100ft - so you can expand your greenhouse when you're ready.
- Maintenance-free means you have more time to focus on your garden.
- We offer a 5-year warranty because our greenhouse is heavy-duty and long-lasting.
The Planta Sigma 20 is an urban gardener's dream come true. The quality heat-capturing materials allow for 3 or 4 season gardening, meaning you'll be able to harvest delicious fruits and vegetables beyond the outdoor growing season. Additionally, the rounded design is incredibly spacious, giving you the room to make the most out of your backyard garden.
Feel confident knowing that the rust-resistant galvanized pipe frame is tough enough to withstand a variety of severe weather conditions – keeping your garden safe and sound throughout the year.
The greenhouse comes with:
- two doors
- two manual windows
- the option to install multiple windows.
The Sigma 20 greenhouse is extremely pleasant to work in throughout the day due to the end-to-end airflow and the distinctive 7ft roof height.
- CPCheryll P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation New JerseyRated 5 stars3 months agoLove the product/ assembly is a challenge but tech support goes above and beyond
So far I love it - we just finished putting it up - have electric to it, heat.... and soon lights. Putting the kit together was definitely a challenge - some views in the instruction manual were hard to really see and understand - so figuring it all out took time - But your customer technical service - is absolutely great - we got what felt like 24 hour support! - weekdays after work and weekends! - we even had additional videos that were shared with us - and these were very helpful - The hardware however for the doors are just falling apart - we asked for one replacement right away - but I can see we will need another already - need to consider better quality hardware - have not installed the vents yet - hoping that will not be too difficult - I would love to give more feedback once I have actually grown in it this winter and into spring -
- KWKathy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation OntarioRated 5 stars11 months agoThe material is lightweight and strong but looks so nice
We installed our greenhouse in 2020 & grow cucumbers, peppers, peanuts, squash, and corn. The greenhouse has extended our season by over 6 weeks and helped to grow hot climate items. The material of the greenhouse is lightweight and strong but it looks so nice. It is a great investment. We love our greenhouse.
- MLMary lou S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation New HampshireRated 5 stars11 months agoLooking forward to our first growing season using it
We installed our Planta Greenhouse in 2021 and we are planning to raise tomatoes and peppers but have not had it for a growing season yet.
Buying from Planta was ok. Setting it up was a different story. Directions that came with it were minimal. After several calls to the company and a link to a set up video it went better. We suggest you include this link or a DVD when you sell one.
We haven't got a favorite thing about our greenhouse yet. Looking forward to our first growing season using it.
To someone considering buying a Planta Greenhouse, we would say – make sure you have at least one person helping you and request a DVD or link on how to put it together.
- JGJessica G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation MaineRated 5 stars11 months agoIt is worth every penny
I installed my Planta Greenhouse in 2021 and I grow seasonal vegetables. The greenhouse extended my season significantly. I was able to start my seedlings earlier and we had tomatoes 3 weeks later than usual.
Buying the greenhouse was trouble free and fast and my favorite thing about my Planta Greenhouse is the value for the money and that it looks great.
To someone considering buying a Planta Greenhouse – don’t hesitate buying one. It is worth every penny.
- SBSuzanne B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation British ColumbiaRated 5 stars12 months agoIt is so roomy and air tight!
I installed my Planta Greenhouse in 2021 and I grow tomatoes, cucumbers, melons and lettuce in the summer. This winter I have bunching onions, leeks, winter cabbage, and Asian cabbage. Eager for spring as I planted 50 fragrant daffs!!! This greenhouse changed my growing season because I've never had success with melon until now. Harvested my last tomatoes November 2!
My experience buying from Planta was great, they went above and beyond with customer service! My favorite thing about the greenhouse has been that it is so roomy and air tight! It looks good in the garden as well! So far everything is going so good. We get strong winds and it was just recently -22.
To someone considering buying a Planta Greenhouse – I think you’ll be pleased.
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments across Canada and the US are between $250 and $450.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most residential greenhouse orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.
The package for Sigma 20 10' × 19.5' × 7 ' consists of the following boxes:
|L, (in)||W, (in)||H, (in)||Weight, (lbs)||Quantity|
|Sigma Base 1||80||41||7||73||1|
|Sigma Base 2||76||20||2||77||1|
|Sigma Polycarbonate Base||83||44||3||55||1|
|Sigma Polycarbonate Extension||83||44||2||20||1|