Approx Size: 10' × 32' × 7'
Picture a space in your own backyard that always feels perfect inside, no matter what the weather is like. A garden where gusty winds and icy snow can't affect even the most delicate of plants. A place bursting with new life year-round. A zen-like oasis where you can calmly start your day in the warmth and quiet.
Strong and spacious: long-lasting construction, weather-resistant materials, and roomy design.
- Wind resistant up to 65 mph for those living in gusty climates.
- Comes with two doors (one at each end).
- Withstands a snow load of up to 3 feet (32 psf)
- Made with a heavy-duty galvanized pipe frame and 6 mm double-wall polycarbonate panels.
- Arched shape - so the wind, snow, and hail just slide off the sides.
- Extendable beyond 100ft - so you can expand your greenhouse when you're ready.
- Maintenance-free means you have more time to focus on your garden.
- We offer a 5-year warranty because our greenhouse is heavy-duty and long-lasting.
Take backyard farming to the next level with the Planta Sigma 32. This greenhouse was designed with heavy-duty materials that promote 3 or 4 seasons of growing, allowing for multiple harvests every year. In addition, the innovative engineering and tough construction we use means you can harness the power of a commercial greenhouse in an attractive backyard design.
Exact size: 118.1 x 83.9 x 394.49 inches
The rust-resistant galvanized pipe frame means your greenhouse will be standing for years to come. It's tough enough to withstand moderate to extreme weather conditions, allowing your garden to flourish wherever you may live.
The greenhouse comes with:
- two doors
- two manual windows
- the option to install multiple windows.
Stay comfortable and cool throughout the day thanks to the spacious design, tall 7ft roof height, and end-to-end ventilation.
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments across Canada and the US are between $250 and $450.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most residential greenhouse orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.
The package for Sigma 32 10' × 32' × 7 ' consists of the following boxes:
|L, (in)||W, (in)||H, (in)||Weight, (lbs)||Quantity|
|Sigma Base 1||80||9||4||90||1|
|Sigma Base 2||77||23||3||92||1|
|Sigma Polycarbonate Base||83||44||3||55||1|
|Sigma Polycarbonate Extension||83||44||4||20||4|