Liquid to reduce acidity (PH) in water.
This bottle contains phosphoric acid at 22% concentration, which will quickly and efficiently reduce your nutrient solution to make the nutrients more available for plant absorption.
Advice for gardeners:
The acidity level in tap water is between 7.0 to 8.0 PH.
Hydroponic nutrients are usually acidic. Mixed with tap water will usually lower the acidity of the level to the appropriate range for plants (5.5-6.5). The acidity level in the water should be checked only after adding the fertilizers.
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments across Canada and the US are between $250 and $450.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most residential greenhouse orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- White glove delivery service isn't available. The greenhouse components are delivered in multiple boxes, the largest of which weighs 80lbs. The greenhouse will be delivered to your driveway. Please make arrangements to have the package moved to its installation location.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.