Approx Size: 69" × 35" × 32"
Planta’s Astra is a heavy duty mini greenhouse designed for backyard farming. Perfect for 3-season gardening of flowers, fruits, and vegetables. The Astra is 31" long, 69" wide and 35" high.
- Galvanized Steel Structure
- Heavy Duty, Rust-Resistant Frame
- Snow Load Weight of 240 kg / m²
- 4 mm Polycarbonate Panels
- Waranty - 5 years
Planta’s Astra model is a great solution for limited space! It is 69" long, 35" deep and 32" tall, heavy-duty mini greenhouse designed for backyard farming. Perfect for 3-season gardening of flowers, fruits, and vegetables. Tough, compact and affordable enough for home use.
The greenhouse is made of galvanized tubing and 4 mm polycarbonate. It installs with ease and is meant to last. It was designed with Canadian winter in mind and is capable of withstanding a snow load up to 240 kg/ sq m.
An absolute must have for gardening enthusiasts with limited space!
Watch a video on how to install Astra:
- IPIrena P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation OntarioRated 5 stars8 months agoI am looking forward to experimenting with more than herbs for the fall of next year
In my greenhouse, I grow herbs during the fall and spring; peppers, tomato beets and carrots in the summer. I used it to sun-proof tomato seedlings in the spring, planted veggies and herbs and took the roof off (easy to do) in the summer, and then I was able to continue growing herbs until the beginning of December. It is small enough to not affect the look of the backyard. In fact, well-made enough to contribute to it while providing the useful shelter to start the season early and continue it longer. And yet the removable roof allows it to function as an open veggie garden during the summer. I am looking forward to experimenting with more than herbs for the fall of next year. Also, it stood up to the storm of the decade in Ontario.
Also, I had an excellent buying experience from Planta Greenhouse - timely delivery (arranged by direct discussion given the COVID situation in spring 2021), they even assembled the roof for us to make the process smoother! I highly recommend it!
- LSLinda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLocation QuebecRated 5 stars8 months agoBest of all… there are no WEEDS!
We installed our Planta Greenhouse in 2021 and ee grow spinach, lettuce, and herbs. It lengthened our growing season by at least 3 months at the end of the summer, and this spring we expect a jump start on the growing season…we will transplant seedlings as well as plant seeds in late March!
Our experience buying from Planta was excellent! Never having owned a greenhouse we needed a little guidance and were pleasantly surprised by the customer support. The greenhouse arrived in a very timely manner and everything was perfect …no dents, etc.
Our favorite thing about the greenhouse has been that we love how neat and tidy it is, how we can direct the sunlight as the plants need and best of all… there are no WEEDS!
To someone considering buying a Planta Greenhouse, we would say – do it! I bought this greenhouse as a Christmas present for my husband, but I must admit I love watching the seedlings as they mature into beautiful plants. They seem to thrive much better in this environment as we can protect them from any nasty weather Mother Nature throws at us!
We truly enjoy the greenhouse experience and love the extended growing season, this year we’ll be having a very early crop of French breakfast radishes as well as spinach and lovely salad greens.
Greenhouses are amazing products, and they require special shipping and handling. That is the reason, we have been working diligently over the past year to secure preferential shipping rates for our customers. Most shipments across Canada and the US are between $250 and $450.
- We will contact you to confirm shipping price, based on your location and order size.
- Shipping on most residential greenhouse orders is between $250 and $450, customers in remote areas may need to pay extra.
- When you place your order, please make sure to enter the correct Phone and Address at checkout. You will be contacted by phone before the item is shipped. We cannot be responsible for deliveries to incorrect addresses.
- As part of the delivery process, we require a contactable telephone number (for the courier company to contact you) before the item is shipped.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, as in most cases you will need to sign for your item.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will not begin processing until the next business day.